TrickRides ships merchandise worldwide using FedEx, UPS, DHL, & USPS. Many of the products on TrickRides.com will ship for a flat $10.00; if you do not see the FREE SHIPPING icon under the product description, simply add the merchandise to your cart and enter your address to see real time shipping costs.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products may ship separately from different warehouses.
- Available shipping methods vary depending on products and shipping destinations.
- Merchandise that is in stock usually ships within 24-48 hours. Shipping time varies on items that are custom or made to order as they may have to be manufactured, painted, embroidered, or assembled.
- "Free Shipping" applies only to orders shipped within the continental United States.
- Shipments to Canada are treated as all other international shipments. It is the recipient's responsibility to pay all applicable duties, taxes, & brokerage fees.
5. Third Party Sites and Information This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
9. Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. Indemnification Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees that arise from your use or misuse of this site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
11. Security and Password You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
12. Participation in Promotions From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
14. International Use Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
16. Governing Law This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the Utah, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Utah, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Utah, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue any court of competent jurisdiction within the State of Utah with respect to such matters.
The Safe Transfer of Sensitive Information is Top Priority
The internet transactions at TrickRides.us are conducted via secure server connections. This also includes the transfer & receipt of any personal information. Our physical location is protected against loss, theft or misuse of information via appropriate security measures as well. In addition, when a secure transmission needs to be made & sensitive information is being transmitted, TrickRides.us uses SSL Encryption to make sure your credit card information is secure.
Shopping with us is a convenient, quick, & easy way to get the products you want. Besides the crazy selection of merchandise, you can save money too. We know that you’re concerned about security, & we want to assure you that shopping online is safe. The best way to confirm the safety of your online shopping experience is to make sure the website has an SSL Encryption which ensures secure credit card transactions. At Trick Rides, we take our responsibilities and obligations to protect the personal information of each & every customer extremely very seriously.
Be aware of these common scamming practices:
- Avoid wire funds via Western Union, Money gram, or any other wire service - many scammers use wire services.
- Be careful when using cashiers checks and money orders. Banks will hold you responsible for fake cashier checks and money orders.
- Trick Rides does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer buyer insurance.
- Do not give out financial information such as, but not limited to, your bank account number and social security number.
- Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services. Many scammers use these ploys to commit fraud.
TrickRides.us gathers customer information as needed to provide service, communicate offers on merchandise and services which we believe will be of interest to you and to administer our business. When you purchase or order a product, subscribe to our newsletter or a service we provide, we may request information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information. In addition, our web server will automatically gather information about your visit to our site, such as your browser type, what pages have been viewed, the time of visit, etc. You may access, update or delete any personal information you submit to the web site by contacting us using any of the contact points listed at the bottom of this privacy statement. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by TrickRides.us and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics and online customer support providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We and third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
What Does TrickRides.us do With This Information?
The information you provide is used by us to process your order or provide you with a requested service, such as our online newsletter. It may also be used to confirm and track your order, notify you of new products, events, and limited time offers. We will never share your information with third parties unless as disclosed in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
You may receive periodic mailings from us on new products, services and limited time offers if you have provided us with your mailing address. However you may opt out of these mailings simply by contacting TrickRides.us by phone or email or writing to us at our mailing address.
TrickRides.us may contact you by phone regarding an order placed by you, information or services you've requested. We may also contact you regarding upcoming events, sales, or new product introduction that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive phone contact from us, please let us know by contacting us by phone, email or in writing to our mailing address. Please note, that TrickRides.us will not share, rent or sell your telephone number to any other company or organization.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web sites. If TrickRides.us is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We use other third parties to provide credit card processing, shipping orders and the Live Chat function on our site. When you purchase a product or log in to the Live Chat we will share personal information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
At TrickRides.us, we do not share your email address with other companies or organizations. However, your email address may be used internally conduct business including confirming orders, answering questions, provide our newsletter as requested, and other customer related services. You may choose to opt out of receiving news and information by email simply by contacting us by email, phone or in writing. In such instances, you will continue to receive email contact pertaining to any current or outstanding order you have with us.
TrickRides.us may contain links to other websites not affiliated with TrickRides.us, including websites of vendors and/or service providers. TrickRides.us is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site to read the privacy statements before providing information, as they may differ from ours.
Social Media Widgets
Our Security Practices
TrickRides.us's internet transactions are conducted via secure server connections. This includes the transfer and receipt of your personal information. Our physical location is protected against loss, theft or misuse of information via appropriate security measures as well. In addition, when a secure transmission needs to be made when sensitive information is being transmitted, TrickRides.us uses SSL Encryption to ensure your credit card information is secure.
Trick Rides encourages you to use our service as long as you abide by Trick Rides' Terms of Service and the Trick Rides prohibition on spamming and unethical marketing activities. The following are some examples of spamming that may violate the Terms of Service and Trick Rides' Spam Policy:
- Using or causing to be used Trick Rides' computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, "junk mail," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
- Using "robots" or "bots" or "scrapers" or otherwise harvesting other's email addresses from Trick Rides' site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
- Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
- Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Violations of our Terms of Service or this Spam Policy may result in legal action against you and the termination, without notice, of your Trick Rides account and/or anything associated with it, including, but not limited to, Trick Rides Messenger, groups, blogs, videos, pictures, posts, comments, and profiles. Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit information through Trick Rides' computer system. Trick Rides does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
NOTICE: Sending unsolicited email advertisements to or through Trick Rides' computer systems will use or cause to be used Trick Rides' servers located in the USA. Any unauthorized use of Trick Rides' computer systems is a violation of Trick Rides' Terms of Service, Spam Policy, and certain federal and state laws, including the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (18 U.S.C. § 1030 et seq.), Section 502 of the California Penal Code, and Section 17538.45 of the California Business and Professions Code. Such violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Please report violations of this Spam Policy.